Saturday, February 24, 2018

Tools of the Trade


     Recently I drew this collection of art supplies. It made me think of the biggest similarity between art and healthy eating...color! 

     I've been very busy lately, piling on responsibilities. However, when I was drawing this, I felt calm and peaceful. That is when I enjoy art most. Sometimes it is an oasis amidst everything else that is going on. A time for me to separate from urgent concerns.

     This drawing of art supplies is 9x12" using quality materials. If you would like to purchase this artwork or commission a unique one email me: thehealthyfoodartist@gmail.com.

     If you enjoy this blog please subscribe to my email list using the form on the right side of the page. Also, let me know how you discovered The Healthy Food Artist blog using the poll located on the right sidebar as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment